Bread and Butter Chardonnay 2019
Located in Napa County, California with more than 400 wineries dot the fertile soils of Napa Valley, one of the world’s premier wine regions and famous for its prized Cabernet Sauvignon.
This Chardonnay opens delicately with rich notes of vanilla bean and almond husk, which is reminiscent of a decadent crème brûlée. The creamy notes are balanced by a soft minerality and a hint of tropical fruit and continues to your palate where they are joined with bright acidity and well integrated oak that leads into a long, creamy finish. Pairs well with any seafood dish that features butter or brown butter sauce… baked chicken, creamy pastas or soups, squash and winter vegetables.
• Winner, Best White Wine over $20, Winefest Calgary People's Choice Award, Vintage 2018
• Gold - San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, Vintage 2018
• Silver - Critics Challenge International Wine Competition, Vintage 2016
• Silver - New York International Wine Competition, Vintage 2017
• Silver - Los Angeles International Wine Competition, Vintage 2016
• Silver - TEXSOM International Wine Competition, Vintage 2016
• Commended - Decanter Wine Awards, Vintage 2018
Number of Bottles
Discount Percentage (e.g. 0.10)
Pairs well with: