Bread and Butter Pinot Noir 2019
Located in Napa County, California with more than 400 wineries dot the fertile soils of Napa Valley, one of the world’s premier wine regions and famous for its prized Cabernet Sauvignon.
This Pinot Noir is all about that juicy red fruit. Think cherries and raspberries with a touch of cassis. Delicate hints of cedar and bay leaf balance the sweetness of the fruit, creating an enduring bouquet with luscious fruit bouquet continues onto the palate, where it’s joined by soft flavors of oak and savory notes. The rich mouth feel is complemented by a long and beautifully smooth finish. Pairs lovingly with flavor-rich dishes like barbeque, salmon, quail, and lamb.
• 95 Points, Gold - California State Fair Wine Competition, Vintage 2017
• Gold - Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America Wine Tasting Competition, Vintage 2016
• Gold- Houston Rodeo Uncorked International Wine Competition, Vintage 2016
• Silver - The Drink Business Global Masters, Vintage 2018
• Silver - San Francisco International Wine Competition, Vintage 2016
Number of Bottles
Discount Percentage (e.g. 0.10)
Pairs well with: